Shipping + FAQ's
Hey there, Adventurer! I see you have some questions for me, Eric the DM. Before you contact my support team for TheTabletopGameShop, let me see if I can answer your question for you! Below I have collected some of the most frequently asked questions about the products we carry & our shipping policies.Please have a read through this page and if you are still stuck, you can contact email@example.com or head to our Customer Support Page
How long are shipping times?
- We ship to multiple countries internationally and our shipping times vary from location to location. You can expect your package to arrive anywhere from 1-4 weeks on average, however there are certain locations or situations out of our control in which our logistics suppliers may take longer. Average times based on country/continent are listed below:
- USA: 1-4 weeks
- Australia/New Zealand: 2-5 weeks
- Europe: 2-5 weeks
- Canada: 2-5 weeks
- Central/South America: 3-6 weeks
My order was confirmed, will I receive a tracking code or shipping update?
- After you receive your order confirmation and order processing time (generally 1-4 days), you will be sent a tracking code to follow your package
Not receiving our Emails?
- Check your spam folder or subscribe to our newsletter to make sure we are able to contact you!
I ordered multiple products but only one or a few arrived in the package?
- Please note that we work with several manufacturers to supply all of our products, and due to fluctuations in cost, demand and prices the items may be sent from different facilities - therefore, this means that not all items may arrive at once and may come in several packages! Worry not, we ensure that all products will arrive and if you do not receive all your items, please reach out to us and we will take appropriate action upon investigating the inquiry.
*IMPORTANT* Please make sure you enter the correct shipping address, as once the order has been processed it cannot be refunded due to the entry of an incorrect shipping address.
- Our order processing is automated so once orders are received the information customers input is taken as final.