TheTabletopGameShop reserves the right to only offer refunds on products that are defective, damaged or broken due to manufacturing error or during order transit.
If your item arrives and you feel it is eligible for a refund, you must submit an email to our support team, including clear images of the defects within 7 days of your order being confirmed as delivered via tracking. Please contact our support team at email@example.com.
TheTabletopGameShop reserves the right to determine whether the item is deemed approved for a full refund, less shipping & handling fees, or we will send a replacement item to you at no additional cost.
For a list of items or charges that are not eligible for refunds, store credit or returns see below:
• Charges for shipping & handling
• Gift cards, eProducts, software
• Customized or personalized itemsApparel (unless the wrong size was sent)
Refunds generally take anywhere from 5-7 business days to credit back to you. If we deem your refund request as eligible, please understand that the movement of funds back to your account will come from the financial institution you used to pay for the order. If you do not see a credit back to you within 5-7 days, please contact your financial institution for further help.
Items purchased from TheTabletopGameShop can be returned within 7 days of confirmation of delivery of your order as delivered by tracking & is unopened, unused, undamaged and in original condition. Unfortunately, if you request a return beyond this date we cannot offer you a refund or credit as per store policy.
The cost to return items back to our receiving locations in the USA is at the expense of the customer. We do not take responsibility for any items to be shipped back to us unless the order was a mistake on our end, such as scratched or damaged dice, or the wrong items.
On orders where the customer pays for shipping & handling, these charges are considered non-refundable once your order has been confirmed and fulfilled by our team.
Why is this our policy? Shipping & fulfilment costs are a major expense for small businesses like ours, and we are required to incur these costs on each order that is placed on our site, regardless of where the item is being shipped to. Any item that is physically moved from our fulfilment partner warehouses through the logistics supply chain will incur costs, and the more destinations it goes through to get delivered, the higher these costs become. That is why we try our best to store inventory with our fulfilment partners around the world, to reduce the amount of hands required to deliver your orders.
In order to start your return process please follow these steps:
Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line titled "Return":
• Include a copy of a receipt of proof of purchase (such as an order confirmation email)
• We will issue a return authorization email and send the address to which the items must be returned (within the USA).
• TheTabletopGameShop does not take responsibility for any returned items until they have been delivered to our return address. We do not have control over the package when you return it, and therefore cannot guarantee that your package will be delivered to our address. To ensure your returned item gets to us, we recommend that you use a trackable shipping service with insurance. You are responsible for paying for your shipping costs to return the item.
• Once we confirm the delivery and inspection of your return, we will email you to notify you that we have received your item(s) and the refund eligibility status of it.